You can install the aws sdk as custom library like this way.
There is a problem that php version under CentOS 5 is 5.1 that does not meet the Drupal requirement.
Here is a simple solution:
- Install thru' the install.sh script
- remove all php packages (yum remove php*)
- install php53 packages (yum install php53*)
- reboot and continue your works
It is because the PAM setting not works.
Just hard change contains in /etc/pam.d/proftpd
auth required pam_unix.so nullok account required pam_unix.so session required pam_unix.so
If you are using Mac OS and you don't want .DS_Store to appear, open a terminal and run this:
defaults write com.apple.desktopservices DSDontWriteNetworkStores true
This chapter helps you to implement multiple drupal sub-domain sites access without login each one-by-one.
First of all, I assumed that you accept the following condition in your environment, otherwise, it may not work:
- All sites have sub-domain relationship. That means the last two part of the hostname should be the same.
- All database login users' loginname/password should be the same (database name is different of course) and in the same database system.
Okay, Let's go!